Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yummy To My Tummy

chocolate-chip-cookie-pie
Deep Dish Cookie Pie
So I absolutely LOVE to find yummy recipes and cook. I recently came across the blog, Chocolate Covered Katie,  and it is sooooo amazing!! For a chocolate lover like myself, but one who likes to be healthy, this blog is fabulous!!! I get a little overwhelmed at all the delectable creations and have to keep myself from drooling while looking at my computer screen. I thought I would share some yummy recipes with you. Then you too can be one happy chocolate lover as you satisfy your sweet tooth craving with one of these recipes.
nutella fudge
Triple Chocolate Nutella Fudge
 

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME. Healthy chocolate desserts? Who knew. Please make something from here and bring it to class one day. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, who knew there were such yummy healthy desserts. I def think we should have a "bring food to class day"...

      Delete
  2. I love baking and finding recipes too! That was one of the many things I was looking forward to this year: having my own kitchen to make food instead of the yucky Brumby kitchens. I will definitely have to make a few recipes from this site, and then we can compare!

    ReplyDelete